Accounting Date on GL Interface to EBS Uses INVOICE_DATE Rather Than VDATE for Pre-paid Invoices
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For prepaid invoices, after matching and posting is done, the DOC_DATE in IM_FINANCIAL_STAGE table is the DOC_DATE from the IM_DOC_HEAD.
This should be the MATCH_DATE from IM_DOC_HEAD (VDATE, the date matching was done).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an invoice with Dec 1 date (Invoice should have been created in the past 30 days before the VDATE.
- Pre-Pay the invoice (check box to prepay).
- Notice that records are written in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD/IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL (no issues).
- Receive PO fully.
- Match the invoice (online or through batch).
- Run the posting batch job.
Expected: Doc_date in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table should be match date
Actual: Doc_date in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table is document date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms