Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that not all the available printers are displayed on the Handheld (HH).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that there are multiple printers available for a store.
a. Query SIM database table STORE_PRINTER with a store id and ensure that there are more than 10 printers defined for the store
2. Log into SIM PC GUI and go to 'Admin'->'Print Setup'->'Printers' and note all the printers available
3. Now log into SIM HH GUI and navigate to '6 - Session Printer' -> '3 – Mobile printer'
4. Note that only three printers are listed in the fist screen (example: printer 1, printer 2, printer 3)
5. Click shift+9 to go to the next screen
6. Note that three more printers are shown but printer 4 from the above example is missing
7. Click shift+9 to go to the next screen
8. Again note that printer 8 is missing from the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms