Item open_t Not Populated With pin_virtual_time After Billing
(Doc ID 2012344.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Core Billing.
After billing, /item open_t is not populated with pin_virtual_time. Instead it is populated with system date.
1. Set pin_virtual_time to 1st Jan 2016.
2. Create an Account.
3. Add a Subscription for this Account.
4. Purchase a one-time charge product under this subscription.
5. Set pin_virtual_time to 6th Feb 2016.
6. Do Billing for this Account.
Note: Current System Date is 11th May 2016
After billing, open_t in /item/purchase object is not populated with pin_virtual_time (6th Feb 2016). Instead it is populated with system date i.e 11th May 2015.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document