Dual Display Shows Items from Previous Transaction When Zip Code Capture Prompt is Active
(Doc ID 2012381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , Dual Display shows items from previous transaction when zip code capture prompt is active.
1. Set dualDisplayEnabled=true in application.properties Configuration File to enable Dual Display
2. Ensure ‘Prompt for Customer Information’ parameter is set to ‘Zip Code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Point-Of-Service
2. Enter Zip code (for e.g 17110)
3. Key in item 1234 twice
4. Proceed to tender and complete transaction
5. Transaction completes and receipt prints
6. Dual display (Customer display) still shows items 1234 twice eventhough transaction is complete
7. Logout to Main screen
8. Dual display (Customer display) still shows items 1234 twice eventhough user has navigated to Main Menu
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document