Cancelled Return Is Saved As Cancelled Sales Transaction if Point-Of-Service is restarted in the Middle of Transaction
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled Return transaction is saved in database as Cancelled Sales transaction if ORPOS application is restarted in the middle of the transaction.
Pre-requisite: Applied Patch: Patch 17547962 - HOTFIX 188.8.131.52.25 BINARY FOR BUG# 17505138
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Point-Of-Service
2. Click Return and then No Receipt button
3. Scan an item and press next
4. Select return reason code and press next, select No for restocking fee
5. Link customer
6. Item is now displaying on the Sell Item screen; close the ORPOS client application and restart it.
Check the backend and note that TY_TRN=1 (Sale); it should have been set to (2) Return
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms