Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.4 to 3.4 [Release 3.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Anything added to a new SolidWorks CAD file property doesn't map to Design object attributes. Mapping to items work and loading existing CAD data maps to Designs/Items correctly.
Steps to reproduce this issue :
- In Agile PC define a page 3 text attribute for the File Folder/Designs/Design object - for example, name it "length" - be sure that the new attribute is editable by the user.
- Create a new part or drawing from either a template or using the create new function in SolidWorks.
- Add a new property to the SolidWorks file - calling it the same name as the page 3 attribute created (example length) - fill in a value for this property.
- Set up EC 3.4 mappings for "Initial Save" and "Update Save", connecting the parameter "length" to the Design PLM parameter "length".
- Do an EC Save Preview, and save the CAD file. The Agile attribute won't update.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms