Calculation Error After Entering Size Profile For Manual Rule
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Allocations are getting the following error with Calculation Error status after entering Size Profile:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select a model that has a fashion pack with stock on the WH
2. Guarantee there's no size profile for the style/color selected in step 1 in a given store
3. Search for the style/color above
4. Create allocation
5. Select the store with no size profile (guaranteed above)
6. Select "Manual Rule"
7. Input the allocated quantity manually and press "Recalculate"
8. An error message is shown stating that the calculation can not be done because there's no size profile for the store
9. Go back to Rule page and change the rule to "Plan" (for example)
10. Press "Size Profile" button
11. Set a size profile for the store and save it
12. Go back to the manual rule page
13. Click "Enter Allocation"
14. Calculate the allocation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms