Some Transferred Automated Transfer Order (ATO)/ Content Transfer Order (CTO) Is Missing Package Number Acknowledgement in History Tab
(Doc ID 2012918.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some CTOs in Complete status are missing acknowledgements on History tab
CTOs transferred fine
All CTOs in Complete status to have acknowledgements on History tab
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Java Client.
2. Create a Agile destination.
3. Log in to Web Client.
4. Create a CTO.
5. Add an object to Selected Content tab.
6. Add Agile destination and related filter to Where Sent tab.
7. Route the CTO to release status.
8. Check the history tab when the CTO changes to Complete status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document