Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no calculation done for a replacement of Specification
There is no replacement for Specification
There should be re-calculation on the objects that have scheduled replacement tasks
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a declaration at Pending workflow status.
2. Create 2 Specifications, ie: Spec 1 and Spec with following info:
Validation Type:Part Level
3. Add a Specification "Spec 1" to the Declaration.
4. Navigate to "Spec 2" and click Actions > Replace. In the Replace screen, identify "Spec 1" in the Source field. "Spec 2" appears in the Target field. Click "Declaration (Pending)" in the Where-Used field.
5. When the task executes, observe a log is attached to "Spec 2" that indicates "Total Number of Objects Submitted" is zero, and "Total Number of Objects Processed" is zero.
6. There are no errors in the SpecificationManagement.log or the agile.log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms