Incorrect Assignment of Changes in Worksheet Details When Using Sorting and Filtering Simultaneously
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In worksheet details, if a sort and filter are applied simultaneously and then a record is edited, once the filter is removed it is noticed that the value is changed for a different record than the one selected.
When using sorting or filtering only then all is working correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter worksheet details for a worksheet.
2. Sort worksheet details by any field.
3. Filter worksheet details by any field and value (or apply extended filter). Ensure that this leaves more than one record, but a smaller number than the number of initial records (after applying filter).
4. Set Price Change Indicator for certain items to 'Take' and 'Don't take' and press tab/enter.
5. Remove filter and observe that the Price Change Indicator value changed in step 4 is assigned to some other record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms