Recycling of CDR Records Functionality Fails in Pipeline With IFW MAJOR Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Infranet Install
After installation of 7.5 patch set 11, recycling of CDR records is triggered from Suspense Management Center.
Recycling failed in Pipeline with the follow error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Use the OOB rating Pipeline. (wireless.reg).
2) Use incorrect A-number to ensure CDR is suspended.
3) Use suspense management center to recycle the suspended record.
4) Verify that $IFW_HOME/log/stream has lots of new log files for same record.
5) Verify that $IFW_HOME/database/Oracle/Scripts/Suspense has lot of sol42*.dat.res with the same data.
6) Verify Pipeline log has the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms