Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
ReIM is not allowing to create a credit note from a credit note request which was created as a result of a consignment sale return.It is observed that the create note button is greyed out when opened in View Mode.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a consignment return transaction and process in RMS for the consignment supplier.
2. Check that the INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL table is updated.
3. Set the “Send Debit Memo” to “Never” for the supplier.
4. Run the EDIDLINV batch process to create a flat file.
5. Run the reimediinvupload to upload the flat file into ReIM.
6. Check in IM_DOC_HEAD table that a credit note request is generated.
7. Next check the status and ensure it is set to approved status.
8. Then go to check the credit note request front end and notice that the ‘Create Credit Note' button is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms