Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) does not allow additional packing methods to be added.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Insert a new packing method 'Hanging and Flat' in code detail table for the code type PKMT.
- Navigate to the ITEMSUPPCTRY form for a new item and select packing method as 'Hanging and Flat'.
- Click on OK. The error 'Unable to insert record' appears.
- Check for the error. It was caused due to the constraint CHK_ITEM_SUP_COU_PACKING_METH, which restricts the packing method to 'Hanging' or 'Flat' alone.
- Now navigate to the TRANSPORTATION screen and edit one of the transportation IDs.
- Click on 'Freight' and select packing method as 'Hanging and Flat'.
- Click on OK; the same error as above is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms