Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , using the same till in two registers merges float amount in till summary report.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Register 130 and open Till 130 with float amount $50.00.
2. Open Register 131 in offline mode, open Till 130 with float amount $200.00 while offline.
3. Bring Register 131 back online. (Transactions must be processed from Register 131 Transaction Queue)
4. Restart Register 130 and click 'POS'.
5. Sell an item and check the Till Summary report, find that the float amount from both tills are merged. i.e. Register 130 and 131 have individual floats of $50.00 and $200.00 , but Till 130 has a float of $250.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms