Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The current balance on a non currency resource is greater than 0 even if the credit limit is set to 0.
1. Create account and service
2. Purchase product that grants -3600 free seconds and discount that consumes this resource. Credit limit is set to 0.
3. Purchase product with rate plan
4. Rate CDRs (120 seconds for each call)
5. Rating all CDs causes resource balance > 0
1. The credit limit plugin is not configured in the registry and is not in play.
2. The following results is collected from the discount trace after rating several CDRs in a transaction:
It is unexpected that there are two events in the same transaction and they both are having BAL(2000087) as -2400 as highlighted above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms