Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extra Tax lines are seen in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL for non-merchandise documents
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Ensure SYSTEM_OPTIONS. FINANCIAL_AP ='O'
2. Create a Non Merch Debit Memo(Cost )with Order as null.
3. Run ReIM Posting Batch(reimposting)
4. Verify IM_DOC_HEAD table and STATUS column has updated as ‘POSTED’.
5. Verify IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table for the document posted.
Record created with TRAN_CODE value as ‘TAX’ with AMOUNT value as 0 in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table
Record should not be created with TRAN_CODE value as ‘TAX’ for Non Merch documents. Should be created records with TRAN_CODE values ‘NMRCH’ and ‘TAXNDI’ only in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms