Coded WHO Drug name does not copy to Japanese product and generic name fields
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.3 to 8.0.1 [Release 7.0.0 to 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting the WHO Drug name from the English Case form,
the WHO product name and generic does not copy to the Japanese side of the Case form by default even though Product name(J) and Generic name (J) are blank.
1.Open the case in English case view
2. Go to product tab > click NEW tab
3. There is the non-company product name and/or generic name which are NOT coded to WHO DD.
4. Change the case view mode to Japanese
5. The text "Not translated" is displayed in product name(J) field
6. Change the case view mode to English again
7. Re-type the correct non-company drug and coded with WHO DD
so that the product name and generic name with the who-drug code will be populated automatically.
8. Change the case view mode to Japanese.
The text "Not translated" is still displayed even though the Product name (J) and Generic name (J) does not have the value in case_product table.
So the selected WHO product name and generic name did not copy to Japanese side.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms