ReIM EDI Injector Batch Inserts Reason Code As Null For Debit Memo Cost Document
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a Debit memo cost document is uploaded using the reimediinjector batch, it is observed that the reason code is inserted as null in the IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES.REASON_CODE_ID column.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a Return To Vendor (RTV) and ship it.
2. Notice that a Debit Memo was created in INVC_HEAD/DETAIL tables.
3. Execute edidlinv batch and created edi file.
4. Execute REIM EDI INJECTOR batch and the Debit Memo would be uploaded into ReIM successfully.
5. Notice that the reason code is inserted as null in the table IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms