After performing RTV, ReIM EDI Injector Batch Inserts Reason Code As Null For Debit Memo Cost Document
(Doc ID 2014376.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Debit memo cost document is uploaded using the reimediinjector batch, it is observed that the reason code is inserted as null in the IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES.REASON_CODE_ID column.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a Return To Vendor (RTV) and ship it.
2. Notice that a Debit Memo was created in INVC_HEAD/DETAIL tables.
3. Execute edidlinv batch and created edi file.
4. Execute REIM EDI INJECTOR batch and the Debit Memo would be uploaded into ReIM successfully.
5. Notice that the reason code is inserted as null in the table IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document