ReIM Posting Batch Aborts With an Error "Sum of Debit and Credit amounts must be zero"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post a Non Merchandise Invoice which has the Manually Paid Indicator checked, the following error occurs.
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a Non Merch Invoice from Document Search screen.
- Enter Invoice number, Vendor, Invoice Date, and location.
- Select Manually-Paid flag.
- Enter Due Date.
- Enter a negative total Merchandise cost (for example, -20105.4900).
- Enter total tax cost as 0 as shown below:
-Enter cost Inc tax (for example -20105.4900)
- Click on Ok. This will create a non merch invoice in Approve status.
- Run the posting job.
- The posting batch aborts with an error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms