Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download the Item Induction template, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1) Create Custom Flexible Attributes (CFAS) for Item Master.
2) Configure the Item Induction Template to include the Custom Flexible Attributes, based upon the Group Set view created. Include ‘Action’, ‘Item’ and one of the attributes.
3) Download the template and notice there are no dropdown list for 'Action' for the Worksheet VGS_AFS_ITEM_ATTR.
4) Add a record to S9T_LIST_VALS table for the 'Action' column of the for the Worksheet VGS_AFS_ITEM_ATTR on the template.
5) After adding the record, again try downloading the template and notice the ORA-22908 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms