Error ORA-22980: Reference to NULL Table Value@2ITEM_INDUCT_SQL.POPULATE_LISTS Error Occurs While Downloading the Template in Item Induction Screen
(Doc ID 2014402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download the Item Induction template, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1) Create Custom Flexible Attributes (CFAS) for Item Master.
2) Configure the Item Induction Template to include the Custom Flexible Attributes, based upon the Group Set view created. Include ‘Action’, ‘Item’ and one of the attributes.
3) Download the template and notice there are no dropdown list for 'Action' for the Worksheet VGS_AFS_ITEM_ATTR.
4) Add a record to S9T_LIST_VALS table for the 'Action' column of the for the Worksheet VGS_AFS_ITEM_ATTR on the template.
5) After adding the record, again try downloading the template and notice the ORA-22908 error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document