Matched Invoices Are Not Posted, and Posting Process Fails With Error ORA-30926.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.0.x, matched invoices are not posted and the posting process fails with error ORA-30926: Unable to get a stable set of rows.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) containing one item.
- Ship and receive it.
- Create a perfect match invoice in ReIM.
- Run the batches AUTOMATCH and REIMPOSTING. This will post all invoices with STATUS = 'MTCH'.
- Note that the invoice stays in STATUS = 'MTCH' and does not post.
- Posting batch fails with the error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms