Matched Invoices Are Not Posted, and Posting Process Fails With Error ORA-30926.
(Doc ID 2014629.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.0.x, matched invoices are not posted and the posting process fails with error ORA-30926: Unable to get a stable set of rows.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) containing one item.
- Ship and receive it.
- Create a perfect match invoice in ReIM.
- Run the batches AUTOMATCH and REIMPOSTING. This will post all invoices with STATUS = 'MTCH'.
- Note that the invoice stays in STATUS = 'MTCH' and does not post.
- Posting batch fails with the error message:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document