Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, version 14.1.X, we find that when removing "Access Item Ticket" permission from Administrator disables Print button from SIM main screen.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to SIM as Admin user.
2. For Role Maintenance, navigate to: Admin > Security > Role Maintenance.
3. Double click on Role Name > ADMINISTRATOR.This navigates to a screen which contains a list of all his Available Permissions and Assigned Permissions.
4. Un-assign the Access Item Ticket permission from the Assigned Permissions and log out.
5. On logging in, the Print button on the main SIM screen is no longer visible.
6. Assign the Access Item Ticket permission to the Role Name > ADMINISTRATOR and log out.
7. On logging in again, the Print button is visible on the main SIM screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms