MSS Is Creating Additional Order Notes When Transferring Tasks With Jeopardy Codes Assigned.
Last updated on MAY 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is finding MSS recording additional notes when transferring a task with jeopardy codes assigned to it.
1. Select a task in the the work queue mgr
2. Assign Jeopardy code;
3. Transfer the task to another work queue
4. MSS is adding two additional notes to order:
• TASK IN SRC TASK COMPLETION < Order # >
• < Task Type > TRANS TASK COMPLETED FOR CIRCUIT
False notes are being created with the user's ID, skewing audit of activities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms