MSS Is Creating Additional Order Notes When Transferring Tasks With Jeopardy Codes Assigned.
(Doc ID 2014784.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is finding MSS recording additional notes when transferring a task with jeopardy codes assigned to it.
1. Select a task in the the work queue mgr
2. Assign Jeopardy code;
3. Transfer the task to another work queue
4. MSS is adding two additional notes to order:
• TASK IN SRC TASK COMPLETION < Order # >
• < Task Type > TRANS TASK COMPLETED FOR CIRCUIT
False notes are being created with the user's ID, skewing audit of activities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document