Last updated on JUNE 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Purchase a product on Siebel and set the amount value (overridden) of product to 8000$
- BRM receives this order and billing is performed, bill amount = 8000$
- In Customer Center, see in the Plans tab, the purchased product details under "Product Customizations" section
- The Amount value under Override is null while expected is 8000$ (overridden amount)
- The purchase order sent by Siebel has one time charge of a product and as per the payload coming to BRM (as part of PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER), the STATUS_FLAGS value is set as <brm:STATUS_FLAGS>167772016</brm:STATUS_FLAGS> which is correct.
- But somehow, it was seen that BRM is setting this status flag as 72 after calling the opcode PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER.
- Should the overridden amount value be displayed on Customer Center Product Customizations Tab ?
- Why is the status flag value changing to 72 in BRM (as seen from CM pinlog) after calling the opcode PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms