Primavera Gateway Summary Sheet Is Not Getting Populated in Unifier and Unifier Costs Are Not Synchronizing Correctly
(Doc ID 2014859.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 10.1 and later
Primavera Gateway - Version 14.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to synchronize data from P6 Web with Primavera Unifier the following issue were noticed:
- The Summary Sheet not getting populate in Unifier even after synchronization run successfully.
- In P6 Web the export was initiated with: Open Project > Activity > Exchange Data > Send to Primavera Unifier from P6 > Confirmation screen >Sent to Summary Sheet.
- The export was successful and the result of the job was verified from: Activity > Run the Service Status > Send to Summary Sheet > Job Complete.
- This export was checked in Primavera Unifier in Schedule Manager > P6 Summary Sheets and the result was that no data was transferred from P6 to Unifier.
- In Unifier the Costs does not synchronize correctly with P6 Cost Values.
- In P6 Web Client in Project Preferences for the project selected to be exported to Unifier, the client was able to select from the Summary Sheet Integration the Schedule Type as Cost loaded.
- In P6 Web Client at a project, two columns were added: Planned Total Cost and Planned Expense Cost and these columns are populated with values.
- In P6 Web the export was initiated instead with: Open Project > Activity > Exchange Data > Send to Primavera Unifier from P6 > Confirmation screen >Sent to Schedule Sheet.
The export was successful.
- In Unifier the costs do not synchronize correctly and in Unifier the Total Cost value should be the result of Planned Total Cost + Planned Expense Cost from P6 and for the first activities of the chosen project from P6 this is correct.
- A third activity was created in P6 Web and the data was sent to Unifier and data was synchronized.
- In Unifier, the Total Cost value should be the result of Planned Total Cost + Planned Expense Cost from P6 but it is different.
- In Unifier at Cost Manager > Project Cost Sheet > column P6 Planned Cost is always 0 and does not get populated.
Module Name: P6 Planned Cost
Data Source: P6 Data Sources Planned Costs
- The Summary Sheet should be populated in Unifier after synchronization with P6 Web has run successfully.
- In Unifier the Costs should synchronize correctly with P6 Cost Values.
- In Unifier at Cost Manager -> Project Cost Sheet -> column P6 Planned Cost should be populated. Module Name: P6 Planned Cost Data Source: P6 Data Sources Planned Costs
Due to this issue, users cannot synchronize Cost values correctly from P6 Web to Primavera Unifier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document