Primavera Gateway Summary Sheet Is Not Getting Populated in Unifier, and Unifier Costs Are Not Synchronizing Correctly
(Doc ID 2014859.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 10.1 and later
Primavera Gateway - Version 14.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to synchronize data from P6 Web in Primavera Unifier, the following issues occur:
- The Summary Sheet does not get populate in Unifier even after synchronization run successfully.
- In P6 Web the export is initiated via Open Project > Activity > Exchange Data > Send to Primavera Unifier from P6 > Confirmation screen >Sent to Summary Sheet.
- The export is successful and the result of the job can be verified via Activity > Run the Service Status > Send to Summary Sheet > Job Complete.
- This export is checked in Primavera Unifier in Schedule Manager > P6 Summary Sheets and the result shows that no data was transferred from P6 to Unifier.
- In Unifier the Costs does not synchronize correctly with P6 Cost Values.
- In P6 Web Project Preferences for the project selected to be exported to Unifier, the client is able to select the Schedule Type as Cost loaded in the Summary Sheet Integration.
- In the P6 Web project, the columns Planned Total Cost and Planned Expense Cost are added, and these columns are populated with values.
- In P6 Web the export is initiated instead via Open Project > Activity > Exchange Data > Send to Primavera Unifier from P6 > Confirmation screen >Sent to Schedule Sheet. The export is successful.
- In Unifier the costs do not synchronize correctly; in Unifier the Total Cost value should be the result of Planned Total Cost + Planned Expense Cost from P6, and for the first activities of the chosen project from P6 this is correct.
- A third activity is created in P6 Web, the data is sent to Unifier and data is synchronized.
- In Unifier the Total Cost value should be the result of Planned Total Cost + Planned Expense Cost from P6, but it is different.
- In Unifier at Cost Manager > Project Cost Sheet > column P6 Planned Cost is always 0 and does not get populated.
Module Name: P6 Planned Cost
Data Source: P6 Data Sources Planned Costs
- The Summary Sheet should be populated in Unifier after the synchronization with P6 Web has run successfully.
- In Unifier the Costs should synchronize correctly with P6 Cost Values.
- In Unifier at Cost Manager -> Project Cost Sheet -> column P6 Planned Cost should be populated. Module Name: P6 Planned Cost Data Source: P6 Data Sources Planned Costs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!