Reports Scheduler Not Processing the Data Necessary to Load Reports in Back Office
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 14.1.2 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), reports data is not generated when scheduled using the scheduler processor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORBO and go to report schedules options under report tab.
2. Click on Add and then provide the required details in the report schedule definition form. [Scheduled name, Favorites included, Run date]
3. Select no date and run the scheduler for every 15 minutes.
4. In the Run time, enter the time and click on ADD button.
5. Save the changes and check the reports for previous day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms