Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2, 'merge container' functionality is not populating container history records of new items added to the container.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two new container (CF) picks in D status, each having 2 distinct items in it:
- Container A with Item I1 and I2
- Container B with Item I3 and I4
- Merge container A into B on the RWMS RF device using the build container screen.
- Check the CONTAINER_HISTORY table to find that the items for container A have not been populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms