Missing Adjustment Transaction from ALC Finalization of PO
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Missing Adjustment transaction from Actual Landed Cost (ALC) finalization of Purchase Order (PO) related to rounding associated with certain data sets (simple pack item with large quantity and low cost).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up UOM_CLASS and UOM_CONVERSION as noted in ELC COMP & UOM tab
- Set up Country Level Cost Component expenses as noted in ELC COMP & UOM tab
- Validate Partner exists for Obligation Maintenance
- Validate HTS data exists to confirm Customs Entry records
- Approve Regular item (sellable/orderable - Parent Item with one transaction level child item with minimal cost value, assign HTS)
- Approve the Simple Pack item with large quantity of component item when pack cost = component cost * pack quantity (ensure case dimensions exist for ELC calculation)
- Approve Single Location PO to WH for large quantity of Simple Pack item with cost components from Pre-requisite 2 (note ITEM_LOC_SOH.AV_COST)
- Generate Shipment Records
- Create Transportation Record for PO with status = Sailed and Candidate Ind = Y then finalize Transportation Record
- Maintain Custom Entry record created by entering value for Cleared Quantity on (ceorditem) and update ALC status on (cehead) from 'Pending' to 'Allocated'
- Confirm Custom Entry record by selecting 'Confirmed' from CE Ref Status drop down list on (cehead) form
- Receive PO in full and update PO Header status to 'C' for closed and validate ITEM_LOC_SOH.AV_COST is calculated after PO receipt and TRAN_LEVEL data posted after PO receipt as expected
- Approve 3 obligations for Country Level Cost Components associated to PO where variance will exist between ALC and ELC
- Review variance on ALC Header and select 'Finalize/WAC' option from 'Method of Finalization' drop down list on (alcordfin) for Custom Entry and all Obligations
- Validate ALC_HEAD.STATUS = 'PW' and note that adjustment transaction is not posted for obligation where proration calculation resulted in no variance due to rounding issue (like obligation key 4903 in example data)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms