Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Mobile Point of Service (MPOS) tablet edition , Swipe Card message does not appear on the verifone sled if user has finger in contact with the payment screen.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. MPOS is running on iPAD and login with valid user credentials.
2. Tap on New Transaction from Tray Options.
3. Tap on '+' sign and add item to the transaction / scan any item.
4. Tap on Pay.
5. Tap on Credit/Debit button and'Processing Payments' message is displayed
6. Touch/Tap the screen. (This generally happens while trying to look for the message on theVeriFone sled)
If user's finger is in contact with Payment screen no prompt message is dip;layed on sled, and if finger is removed from the payment screen prompt message immediately displays on the sled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms