Find Cooperation Partner Alias Id Records Not Restored After Rollback From Trash
(Doc ID 2015463.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile e6.1.1 HF84 / and Agile e6.1.3 HF08
Find rollback (trash content) of an deleted an item, having Cooperation Partner and alias number assigned,
does not restore Cooperation Partner alias number relation record in table T_CPA_ART_DAT
Afterwards no alias number can be assigned for the restored affected item.
Not the old - previously used one and no new one.
Needs "manual" data base SQL action:
Remaining negative C_ID record(s) in table T_CPA_ART_DAT must be set positive.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a least one Cooperation Partner (CP) - e.g. ORACLE
2. Open item form
3. Create a new item "item-01-with- alias" > assign CP in field Organization > enter new alias: oracle-01
4. Delete the newly created item
5. Open trash basket
6. Find 4 records - select all
7. Click rollback
8. Re-Load item "item-01-with- alias" in item form
9. Find fields Organization and alias empty
on db level check table T_CPA_ART_DAT having record with negative C_ID value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document