UIM: How to Use the Entity Link Enhancement Delivered in UIM 18.104.22.168?
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes the enhancement that is delivered in UIM 126.96.36.199.
Entity Link enhancements
- The entity link characteristic is enhanced to have auto-suggest capability in create or edit pages.
- Displaying the entity link characteristic as link in summary page.
- Enabling the Name propagation for entity link characteristic.
- Populating the entity link characteristics based on dependent parent characteristics using query capability.
- Displaying the default value in the entity link drop-down.
- Auto-selecting the value if only single element exists in entity link drop-down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms