UIM: How to Use the Entity Link Enhancement Delivered in UIM 188.8.131.52?
(Doc ID 2015474.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes the enhancement that is delivered in UIM 220.127.116.11.
Entity Link enhancements
- The entity link characteristic is enhanced to have auto-suggest capability in create or edit pages.
- Displaying the entity link characteristic as link in summary page.
- Enabling the Name propagation for entity link characteristic.
- Populating the entity link characteristics based on dependent parent characteristics using query capability.
- Displaying the default value in the entity link drop-down.
- Auto-selecting the value if only single element exists in entity link drop-down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document