Discounted Amount And Discount % Of Suspended Transaction Is Not Showing Up Properly In Electronic Journal
(Doc ID 2015506.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount details on the ejournal is not displaying properly because of the below:
1. In the discount details section in Ejournal ‘%’ sign is not showing for this scenario. Hence, Its Confusing that which type of discount we applied for the same. So, for the expected behavior ‘%’ sign should be shown in Ejournal for this scenario.
2. The discounted amount is not displayed on the Ejournal for the same.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into POS.
2. Scan an item 1234 on sale item screen.
3. Touch Pricing -> Discount -> % Trans.
4. Enter Discount % as 10 and select any reason code.
5. Touch next, sale Item screen will display.
6. On sale item screen touch Transaction -> More -> Suspend
7. Select any reason and touch next.
8. Transaction will be suspended.
EJ: Validate Transaction Discount on EJ.
1. From POS main menu Touch Administration
2. Enter User ID; password and Touch Next
3. Touch E. Journal
4. Verify start and end date
5. Touch Next
6. Touch Last
1. Discount is showing as Discount :10
2. Discounted Amount is not displaying on EJ.
1. Discount % should be shown as Discount : 10%
2. Discounted Amount Should display on EJ.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!