Incorrect Purchase Order Details Shown in Invoice Maintenance Detail Screen
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a discrepancy is resolved for one purchase order (PO) (for example, 1234) and the user begins to work on a second PO (for example, 5678), when adding detail to the invoice for the second PO, the detail present belongs to the invoice from PO 1234. Every time this happens, the user must log out of ReIM completely and log back in to work on the subsequent PO.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two POs.
- Create two header only invoices with discrepancies.
- Make sure to run REIMAUTOMATCH after creating the invoices.
- Search the invoice from document search screen in edit mode. On the next screen, select the invoice and click on Prepay. Do this step for both the invoices.
- Go back to the document search screen. Open the first invoice for edit. Click on Doc ID to edit and view invoice details.
- Click on default from order. Do not save anything and click on Cancel. The screen navigates back to Invoice Maintenance screen. Click Cancel again.
- The screen navigates to the find document screen. Choose the other invoice and go to its details.
- Details of the previous invoice are shown. Although the invoice header shows the correct data, item details do not belong to same PO/invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms