GUI Performance Issue When Creating an Invoice from Invoice Maintenance Header Screen
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-July-2017
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 14.1, we note a performance issue while creating invoices from the Invoice Maintenance Header. It is expected that saving the invoice will take less than 1 second, but the actual time required is more than a minute; the problem gets worse if there is a large number of lines in the invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an invoice from “Invoice Maintenance Header”.
- Click on Detail and add items in the “Invoice Maintenance Detail” screen.
- Click on OK, and the screen navigates back to “Invoice Maintenance Header” screen.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- The screen freezes and takes around 1 minute to save the changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms