When The Ship To Location Is Changed On A Purchase Order In RMS, The Record from RK_ORDERS In SIM Is Not Deleted
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a the ship to location is changed on a Direct to Store Order, Store Inventory Management (SIM) receives the Purchase Order (PO) header and detail for the new store location.It also receives PO detail delete message but does not receive the PO header delete message for the old store location.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open PO in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) in Edit mode.
- Go to Items>redistribute screen.
- Select All items > Apply> Click Ok (At this point, ORDLOC records are deleted).
- On Order Distribution worksheet screen> Options>redistribute>By location.
- Click on Location Button on Order Distribution Worksheet To change the location.It opens Location distribution screen.
- Select Store location, change it to a different store and click OK.
- Click Ok on Order Distribution Worksheet to close the screen.(ORDLOC table will have record with updated store location).
- Click Ok to close the PO screen.
- Notice, in SIM a New record is inserted in RK_ORDERS table corresponding to the new store, however the original record in RK_ORDERS is not deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms