TAX_BASIS Column in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL_TAX Table Getting Populated With Incorrect Data
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value of TAX_BASIS column in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL_TAX table is not getting populated for a foreign supplier with vat region having vat rate of 0.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a supplier and location having different vat regions.
2. Choose an item with vat rate of 0 against supplier vat region.
3. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the item from step2 and received it fully.
4. While creating invoice, specify the tax as 0 at header level.
5. Navigate to Details screen and default the item details from receipt (do not do any other updates in this screen).
6. Save the invoice and notice that TAX_BASIS in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL_TAX table is 0 which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms