Preplanned Replenishment CR Chunking Issue
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chunking of pre-planned replenishment CR pick containers are not created properly. For example, PICK_CONTAINER_QTY in PICK_DIRECTIVE table is not equal to INBOUND_UNIT_QTY in PICK_FROM_LOC table. One of the chunks of CR picks does not have ON_HOLD flag set to 'Y'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure labeled_picking scp parameter is set to 'N'
2. Have an item with attribute type 850 - Size Replen To Release
3. Have the following processes assigned to the item in the respective order:
4. Ensure the reserve location has the following processes assigned to it:
5. Ensure the FCP location has the following processes assigned to it:
6. Ensure the FCP location has the attribute type 850 - Size Replen To Release
7. Create one distro going to five separate stores for the same item
8. Execute run_distribution.sh
9. Chunking of CR containers are not created properly. Pick_container_qty in pick_directive table is not equal to inbound_unit_qty in pick_from_loc table. One of the chunks of CR picks does not have on_hold flagset to 'Y'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms