Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that the date range filter in Direct Store Delivery (DSD) does not work.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Main Menu > Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery
2. Note that the list screen shows all DSDs in 'Active' status
3. Click 'Filter' button
4. Add a date range by using "From Date" and "To Date" fields
5. Ensure that the create date of some of the DSDs that are in 'Active' status do not fall in the date range selected above
6. Click on 'Done' to query again
7. Note that there is no change in the DSD records displayed
8. Find that the date range specified in the filter does not work
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms