Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Ticket sent to non default printer is actually printed by default printer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Store Inventory Management (SIM) wireless Handheld application
2. Select "5-Ticket printing"
3. Select "1-Auto Print"
4. Enter quantity as 2
5. Select "1- Always Print"
6. Select "2-No" when message "Do you want default format?" pops up
7. Select "1-Item Ticket" to select the ticket format. Select one ticket format from the list
8. Toggle the screen to select a printer which is not default printer
9. Scan some item and press enter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms