Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when a stock count that is in 'Authorized' 'New' status is deleted, the following happens:
- RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH.LAST_APPROVED_STK_CNT_DATE gets updated with the current date, though the stock count is deleted
- RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH.TOTAL_QUANTITY is updated with the counted quantity -> Note that the stock count was not authorized
- SIM creates an inventory adjustment for the snapshot quantity minus the counted quantity difference
- SIM publishes an inventory adjustment create message to Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
- Any sales uploaded for the item after the delete operation are treated as late sales
- SIM creates unnecessary inventory adjustments for the late sales and publishes the same to RMS
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a unit product group for an item.
- Schedule it for today and take a snapshot.
- Check RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH table and note the total quantity and the last approved stock count date columns.
- Finish counting and ensure that the stock count is now in "Authorize" "New" status.
- Select the stock count and click on "Delete" button to delete the stock count.
- Query RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH and note that the TOTAL_QUANTITY column is updated with the counted quantity, and that the LAST_APPROVED_STK_CNT_DATE is updated with today's date.
- Upload sales for the same item using ResaFileParser.sh batch.
- Query RK_INV_ADJUSTMENT table and note that SIM has created a late sales inventory adjustment and published another inventory adjustment to RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms