Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, the "Reason" field becomes uneditable, while creating a Return To Warehouse (RTW) for a serialized item. The same issue is not observed with non-serialized items.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find a regular item and another item for which UINs exist
2. Log into SIM and create a RTW with the item for which UINs exist
3. Enter description, select the Inventory Status, enter authorization number
4. NOTE: Do not select the reason at the header
5. Enter the item id for which UINs exist
6. Click in the "UIN Qty" field and enter a valid UIN in the UIN details dialog box
7. Note that the "Reason" field at line item level is uneditable
8. Select a reason from the Return header drop down
9. Click on 'Save' and note that "Return Line Item must have a reason" error is shown
10. Note that the application does not allow the user to select a reason and would not let the return to be saved.
11. Repeat the test with a non-serialized item
12. Note that the reason can be selected at the line item level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms