PurgeExpiredExecutedOrApprovedClearancesBatch Throws 'ORA-02292: integrity constraint (RMS13.RCE_RCE_FK) violated' Error
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), when attempting to run the purgeExpiredExecutedOrApprovedClearancesBatch, the process fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a parent item such that only PZ record exists in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
- Log in to RPM.
- Navigate to Clearances -> Create Clearance.
- Create a Parent/Zone level clearance for the item in step 1.
- Create exclusion for one location under the zone.
- Approve both clearance and its exclusion.
- Note that in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL, 2 more PZ records for start and reset dates of clearance are added. And one seed record of PL for location exclusion is added.
- Move the vdate such that the clearance and its exclusion become eligible for purging.
- Run purgeExpiredExecutedOrApprovedClearancesBatch.
- Note that batch fails with PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-02292: integrity constraint (RMS13.RCE_RCE_FK) violated - child record found@2RPM_PURGE_CLEARANCE_SQL.PURGE_EXPIRED_CLEARANCE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms