ReIM Posting Batch Fails with Error Message "One or More Accounts Subjected to Posting Is Invalid."
(Doc ID 2016804.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Location Segment is dynamic and Import ID for an import Purchase Order (PO) is a virtual warehouse, then the respective invoice fails with following error during posting:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an import PO with import ID as virtual warehouse.
- Receive the PO fully.
- Set up Location Segment as dynamic.
- Make sure that Location Segment value in IM_GL_CROSS_REF table is null.
- Create an invoice and match it to the receipt.
- Run reimposting batch and notice that the posting fails with the error: "One or more accounts subjected to posting is invalid."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document