Old Item Locations Are Not Getting Purged From RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Table
(Doc ID 2017187.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, we observe that historical promotions are not being purged from RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL during the conflict check process. It is expected that promotions be purged based on RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS settings.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an item/location combination which has timelines older than 3 months in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
- Ensure that this item/location has many old price events in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table (older than 3 months from vdate).
- Create a simple promotion for this item/location combination on vdate+1.
- Approve the promotion so that conflict checking is conducted.
- Observe that both tables RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL contain the old records, even if the PROMOTION_HIST_MONTHS have been set to 3 months in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document