Printing Ledger Size (17x11) to PDF Using Landscape Orientation Prints as Portrait From P6 Professional Client
(Doc ID 2017365.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Standard Project and Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Printing to PDF using ledger (17x11) paper size prints landscapes on portrait format. The data is oriented like a landscape but it is cut off on the right side and there is extra white space at the bottom.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- File, Page Setup, Page Tab:
- Set Orientation to Landscape
- Set Paper Size to Ledger (17x11)
- File, Page Setup, Options Tab:
- Check Activity Table, All Columns, Grid Lines, and Gantt Chart
- File, Print Setup:
- Choose PDF
- Ensure size is Ledger
- Ensure orientation is Landscape
- Notice the output is not correctly in landscape
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document