Cancel Bill Pay Transaction Amount Is Getting Reflected in Summary Reports in RPOS
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point of Service (RPOS) , cancellled Bill Pay Transaction amount is getting reflected in Summary reports.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check the initial bill pay total as in the summary reports or in the history tables
For example: Bill Payment amount is 500.00
2. Now do a bill pay for 400
(F5)Transaction -> (F9)More -> (F7)Bill Pay
Enter bill99991 as the Bill Number and press Next/Enter to continue
Select the bill and press Next/Enter to continue
Enter 400 in the Amount field and press Next/Enter to continue
3. Press (F2) Tender
4. Now the cashier is at Tender Options Screen; Press Undo/Esc to go to Previous Screen
5. Press (F12)Cancel to cancel the transaction.
6. Check the totals and note that application has added up the totals of canceled billpay transaction as well
Bill Payment amount is 900; it should be 500.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms