Last updated on APRIL 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.8
After reversing a debit memo and then attempting to open it through the Qty Review screen, the application does not allow it to open. The query is running for a long time and then needs to be terminated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Bring up debit memo quantity for purchase order (PO) and Supplier in ReIM
- Click Reverse
- Dispute the credit memo created
- Search in Quantity Review Find for the Supplier
- Click on the qty for the disputed credit memo for the PO
- The system processes for several minutes and does not render the Cost
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms