Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when a MPS work type (polling timer) is stopped and restarted, the message belonging to the family is not processed right away.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Stop the MPS work type for a specific message family using SIM->Technical Maintenance-> MPS Work Types
2. Insert a message into MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE for the message family - Ensure that there are no prior messages that are in failed status (retry count > 0)
3. Start the MPS work type using SIM
4. Note that the message is not processed
5. Wait for some time and note that the message is not processed
6. Bounce SIM managed server and note that the message is processed right away
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms