Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 2.3 to 2.3 [Release 2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, BI - Billing
Bill is not generated correctly for the member account that is excluded from IGA
Once the member account is excluded from IGA, if bill is generated on excluded Account, then it generates bill for the billable charge that are already frozen.
No specific error message is generated.
1. Create an IGA account having 2 member accounts to it.
2. Create billable charge for both member accounts for the 01-01-02015 to 01-31-2015.
3. Generate the bill on IGA account with billing date as 01-31-2015 and freeze and complete the bill.
4. Now exclude one member account from IGA by giving effective end date as -02-01-2015. So that the member account now become a standalone account.
5. Now created a billable charge for excluded member account (Standalone account) for period- 02-02-2015 to 02-02-2015.
6. Now generate bill for standalone account with effective date as 02-28-2015.
Expected result: System should generated bill for standalone account for the period 02-02-2015 to 02-02-2015. It should not generated bill for the period 01-01-2015 to 01-31-2015. As for this period bill is already generated and billable charge is frozen.
Actual result: System is generating bill for standalone account for the period 02-02-2015 to 02-02-2015 as well as for the period 01-01-2015 to 01-31-2015.
Due to this issue, users are getting incorrect billing and it is affecting accuracy for the accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms