Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), when the Automatch batch attempts to detail match an invoice to a receipt which has the same item shipped in multiple cartons, the QTY_MATCHED value in the SHIPSKU table is not updated properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two items: Item1, Item2 with a cost of 50.
- Create a purchase order (PO) for 100 units of each of the above items.
- Receive the PO in one shipment such that:
- Item1 arrives in two different cartons. (40 units and 60 units respectively)
- Item2 arrives in one carton.
- Create an invoice for this PO with Item1 matching the receipt cost and quantity; Item2 has cost discrepancy.
- Run Automatch batch so that it attempts detail level matching.
- Observe that Item1 is matched to the receipt as expected, but the QTY_MATCHED on each SHIPSKU line of Item1 is updated with the total quantity received for Item1 (100), which is not expected. It should be equal to the quantity received on each line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms